What is a liberal arts education?
What Type of Student Are You?
You are a high school senior with no college credit or who has earned college credit prior to graduation.
救济金6元棋牌不洗牌斗地主You graduated from high school and have enrolled at a college having earned less than 30 semester/45 quarter college credits.
You graduated from high school and have enrolled at a college/university having earned more than 30 semester/45 quarter college credits.
You are still in high school and looking to get a head start by taking college classes now.
You want to attend for one semester while still being enrolled at your current university.
You have previously attended Georgia College as a degree-seeking student and would like to return to complete your degree.
You are a Georgia resident who is 62 or older and wish to enroll in undergraduate college courses.
救济金6元棋牌不洗牌斗地主You have been out of high school at least 5 years, your high school class graduated at least 5 years ago and you earned a high school diploma or GED.
救济金6元棋牌不洗牌斗地主You are interested in attending Georgia College as a Second Undergraduate, Non-Degree Seeking or Post-Baccalaureate student.
救济金6元棋牌不洗牌斗地主You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and would like to enroll in classes at GC.
Undergraduate Update Form
救济金6元棋牌不洗牌斗地主The form must be submitted for students wishing to reapply who meet the following criteria:
- Dual Enrollment students currently enrolled at Georgia College
- GC students who attended another school as a transient for either Fall or Spring semester (official transcripts must be sent to the Admissions Office)
- Students who withdraw and receive a full refund for a Fall or Spring semester less than a year ago (if more than a year has passed, the student needs to submit a new application)
- Non-Degree Seeking students (must update every semester)
- Non-Degree Seeking, Amendment 23 students (must update every semester)
- Students who wish to attend/return to GC and applied or were enrolled less than a year ago (if more than a year has passed, the student needs to submit a new application)
If you wish to cancel your admission, please complete this form.
Mailing Address: Campus Box 023, Milledgeville, GA 31061 | Physical Address: 404 W. Hancock Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061